Antique Table With Marble Top - Hardcover Coffee Table Books - Pedestal Coffee Tables.
Antique Table With Marble Top
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Stain or streak (something) so that it looks like variegated marble
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
oval gilt table and bentwood mirror
These tables with marble
tops are very sweet - as living room end tables or beside the bed. And the mirrors would be perfect over his-and-hers sinks.
wooden table with
detailed legs and marble top (heavy top) . Cornor broke off-maybe fixable or marbel can be cut down
brown leather coffee table
black round pedestal table
ottoman under coffee table
drop leaf cocktail table
glass table top bumpers
6 person round dining table
round wood outdoor table
indoor bistro table sets
Unclassified | TB(0) | CO(0) |